INTRODUCINGGGG.......

 

Hi my beautiful people!  My name is Brittany and I am FashionableCurvyCocoGurl!!! I am so excited to FINALLY be apart of the blogging world.  I have honestly wanted to start a beauty and fashion blog for a long time and I am so happy and ready to give you guys ALL YOUR LYFE with my fun facts and tips on plus size African American beauty and fashion!!! I will be giving you a triple threat of beauty and fashion from a plus size, chocolate (coco) girl, and AFFORDABLE point of view.  I am naturally fabulously fashionable so it is only right that I share my secrets to all of my fabulous plus size women!!! I cant wait to get started!!!! I hope that you enjoy my blog, please follow me and let me know how fabulous you are by saying HEEYYYYYY!!!!  Always remember to Live and be GREAT!! xoxo



 
 

Comments