OMBRÉ FOR THE GODS.


Hello there ladies and gents I'm coming to you today to talk about the ombré effect !! One trend that has become super popular is ombré. Many girls and guys ombré their hair, eye shadows and of course their lips... Although I am a fan of this I like to use the ombré effect on my lips when I'm stepping out or have a night out on the town!!! I personally don't think there is an exact method on how to get a ombré lip, but there is a technique or two that I want to share with you on how to achieve the ombré effect!! Now, If your like me you love to try new, bright, exciting shades to mix and match with... Right?!! So here are a few options I played around with...
Here I used a NK lip liner in the color plum for the lining and shading of the dark color. For the lighter shade I used RK by Kiss Matte lip lacquer in the color wonderland. 

First make sure your lips are ALWAYS Moisterized.. No crusty dusty! Next line your lips with the plum lip liner and press your lips together very lightly.  Next, take you lighter color and fill in your lips... once done, press your lips together combining the two colors... The liner will blend in the more your press so you may need to go back over the lip with your liner to get that redefining shade back.  You continue to repeat this method until you have achieved the ombré  of your desire and thats pretty much that!!! Please tell me some of your favorite colors you use to achieve a great ombré lip! Remember to live and be great!!!





Comments