MY LIPGLOSS IS POPPING MY LIPGLOSS IS COOL!!!

Hello and welcome to  BeaTEA time !!! Let's talk about gloss ba-by, let's talk about you-and-me.....ok, maybe not but this will be a short blog about lipgloss.  Now I am NOT a huge fan of lipgloss buttttttt I do tolerate some glosses under certain circumstances!!! I wanted to bring you two beautiful shades that can be transformed into a delight for your lips accompanied with lipgloss!! 
 
The first one is NYX butter lipstick in the shade "Hunk" paired with the Revlon lipgloss "Sugar Violet." The NYX lipstick is a vibrate plum while the lipgloss gives a soft purple tint with glitter!! They are gorgeous together!!!


The next two shades are my favorite duo, they are the ELF matte lip color in the shade "tea rose" and the ELF lipgloss in "glow." First let me say that tea rose gives me all my LYFE by itself!!!! This pink neutral shade is a amazing compliment for us brown skin girls!!! Once you pair it with glow, it will give you a completely new look!! 
 You should definitely try these two looks, especially if you are not a fan of the glosses!!! What is your best pair up with lipstick and gloss?!!! Remember to Live and be Great!!!!!




Comments