My storage and Housing of my Collection


Hello my people!  You already know what time it is!!!  I wanted to share easy and affordable ways to store your makeup collection.  If you are someone like me that continues to grow your collection, then proper storage is kinda important, however, even if you have a few products you can still benefit from good storing ideas!  So let's get started!!!! (p.s. sorry for the blurry pics!)

I have several different storage pieces that come from several different places!  Many containers i use are super simple to purchase and will not break the bank!  All of my storage containers sit on bookshelf ! bought from Walmart.comIt is a great way to see all of our collection and have everything nice and neat!

 I will start with my brushes... I use flower vases from the dollar store, yes, the dollar store!  Right now i have three... however, i will be purchasing at least two more because my brush collection has gotten out of hand!  Each vase retails at a whooping $1.00!  They have all different shapes, sizes and in some cases colors!  If you look in the middle of the shelf, their is a clear acrylic container where i house all of my glitters!



the $1.00 flower vases are in the left corner.  I put pebbles, that also come from the dollar store, at the bottom to keep the brushes from moving and falling out


 The clear four shelf acrylic container houses all of my loose glitters and presses glitter pigments.  I purchased this container on Ebay.  I will try and link a similar item here.  Next too that container i have all of my bigger palettes such as my blush palette, all of my coastal scents palettes, a Mac brush kit and my Juvia's Place palette.  This is a letter/paper holder that is normally used for an office desk.  This is perfect storage  for big palettes that you want to keep together and neat.  I got this from Marshalls, unfortunately i do not remember how much i paid for it, however I know it was not more than $7-$8.

the to container is a three drawer acrylic storage case that i got from Ross. The container on the bottom is he 5 drawer acrylic Muji storage container {retailing for $32.30}
as you can see i have placed the Muji storage containers side by side with two containers from Ross on the top.


Moving down to my third book shelf, I house the bulk of my collection.  If you look at the first picture i give you a closer look at how i have stacked my storage.  The containers at the bottom are the famous Muji acrylic storage containers.  These muji containers became super popular a few years ago when the Kardasians showed them on their reality tv show.  Shortly after, other  Youtubers and beauty lovers began to buy the containers for storage.  Now, these containers are a bit pricier then any of my other storage, HOWEVER, it is worth the cost! I PROMISE!  I bought two containers and set them side by side. The first container to the left is filled with all of my blushes, highlighters and bronzing powders. As you travel down there are individual eyeshadows as well as eyeshadow quads and compacts.There are also a few smaller palettes in the last two drawers. The muji container featured in the picture above is filled with all of my lip products, lipsticks, liquid lipsticks, lip crayons and lip tints put in order according to brand and price. The two containers that are on top are 3 drawer acrylic storage containers that came from Ross. They retail roughly at $8-$9.  The top containers are filled with all of my lip gloss and pressed shadows!


Remember in all that you do, live, love and be Great!

Comments