To Prime or NOT to Prime?

Hello all!  We are here once again for another great blog!  There is a true trill ass battle over primers and whether or not to use them.  Well generally and up until recently, i rarely used primers.  Now, I am not oppose to primers, they are quite beneficial to the overall makeup look.  Keep in mind you do not need a primer to achieve a beat face, however for some people it is a great aid to help contribute to a flawless look!  I have one primer that I have fallen hard for and cannot leave the house with a full face without it and it is the NYX Shine Killer Primer.


This primer is simply AMAZING! It has 0.67 Fl oz, which is not to bad considering you only need a pea sized amount to cover your whole face.  The formula dries down to a matte finish and gives you a long lasting affect for the slayed face your planning to wear longer than 2-3 hours.  My T zone (which is the forehead, bridge/tip of your nose and under your eyes) is the oiliest points of my face so I need something to help me with oil control.  This is a great smooth yet hydrating formula.  It feels like a another layer on my face that blocks the oil from building up.  The purpose of a good primer is to maintain a flawless look for hours and the NYX Shine Killer Primer does exactly that for me!

How to apply:
1. with any primer that you use, make sure your face is cleaned and moisturized, some people like to use primers that has a moisturizer built-in which is genus!
2 .squeeze a pea size amount on your fingers
3. massage product onto the areas of your face that you want to prime
4.  apply your favorite foundation and That's it!!!!
 (click on the products name to get the pricing of this primer!!)

Give me some other suggestions of great primers and remember no matter what you do, ALWAYS live and be great!!!!

Comments