Glasses for Fashion!

Hello my sweets!!!! We are here AGAIN for another super fantastic blog post!  Today I wanted to switch it up a little and talk about something that has nothing to do with makeup BUT is still an important staple in any fashionista wardrobe.......S.U.N.G.L.A.S.S.E.S!!!!!

Yes, sunglasses!! They are a timeless classic that everyone should have in their daily get ready with me routine!  Now, we know the basic functions of sunglasses are to mainly keep the sun out of our eyes, but I mainly use sunglasses to complete my overall look!!!  I enjoy how sunglasses can bring my look together, it's like putting the cherry on top of a banana split!

Let's be clear, this is not even half of my collection, however i wanted to show you different looks and shapes of sunglasses that could encourage you to look outside of your ordinary!  I like  to find abnormal, out of the ordinary face wear so because of that, i have built up a pretty hefty collection over the years!  Sunglasses for me makes a statement.  It adds confidence to your look and definitely catches eyes and turns head!! So as i slide my shades on, remember in everything that you do, live, love and be great!

p.s. i shop literally EVERYWHERE for sunglasses so some sunglasses may not be linked!
 "Cobalt Beauty."  These glasses are oversized circular shaped that have leopard print frames.  When paired with this beautiful cobalt blue, its like MAGIC! 
 "Dark Horse."  These frames are square rounded with the slightest boyish point at the edges of the frames.  The lenses are definitely muted black so they are hella dark!
 "Silver Mustang."  This next pair is one of my favorites!  They have rounded mirror-like lenses, with a silver metallic cat eye frame.  I got these on sell at Charlotte Russe. YaY!
 "California Girl."  These are the ever so popular rounded lenses with the double gold hardware frames.  These beauties came from Forever 21
 "Sunday School poopin."  These sunglasses have the rounded multi color chromatic lenses with clear frames.  These frames are a bit smaller than what i usually wear but they are sooo unique i had to do it!!

"D.I.V.A. Doll."  these glasses have a soft dark frame with the peach soft neutral cat eye frames.  The color of the frames are perfect for spring!

Comments