Purple + Glitter= Happy Place!

Hi there everyone! We are here for another great post!  Today's post is an eye TUTORIAL!!! I am ALWAYS being asked to do a tutorial on how I do my makeup soo im finally doing one!  I will try and link most of the products so that you can go and check out some of the things like to use!  Let's get started!

First thing I like to do is prime underneath my eyebrows with my L.A. Girl Pro Conceal Concealer in the shade Espresso.  I use my fingers to blend that concealer completely out illuminating any harsh lines.  Next I use my L.A. Girl Pro Primer in the shade black on my lids and use a shader brush to blend it out.  I want to make a blended cut crease so i took a J.Cat Skinny & Long Eye Pencil in the shade Brown, to create a rough line on the crease of my eye socket.  You don't have to make the line that neat because we are going to blend it out!  Once I have created the cut crease, I am taking the shade Deep Roast from Coastal Scents and blending out the cut crease line.  Then I will blend that line deeper with the shade Kenya from the Nubian 2 palette from Juvia's Place (PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS COMPANY!!  The shadows are AMAZING!!) Next I want to set the black primer with shade Incognito from my Coastal Scents Z palette.  I wanted to brighten my lids with the shade Morocco from the Nubian 2 so I LIGHTLY (because these shade a very intense) placed that right above the cut crease and blended it out!

Next is the FUN part..... GLITTER!  I used my e.l.f. glitter primer to coat my eye lids, then i poped the glitter on top.  I used black glitter from Coastal Scents in the shade Black Out.  I wanted this to be a deep soultre look so i lined my water line with a black eyeliner and smoked my bottom lash lineIncognito and Leyla from the Nubian 2.  For final touches I use Leyla in the corner of my eyes and put NYX roll on shimmer in the shade Purple to give a little depth and to open up the eye while still drawing you in! Add some mascara to my eye lashes and that is it!! I hope you have fun recreating this look, I definitely had fun doing it!  Remember in everything that you do, live, love and be Great!


i used e.l.f. glitter adhesive and a tarte flat eye shadow brush




Comments