Eye Tip Chronicles

Hi there ladies and gents!! This entry will be short and sweet!! Over the years of my personal evolution of learning about make up, I have realized that the application of make up varies right along with the outcomes of a painted face!!! Soooooo I decided to begin a chronicle of mini tips to get the best result out of your make up, ESPECIALLY the make up that is least expensive......

Tip #1

When wanting a simple eye that has a bold under eye statement, I found using eye primer FIRST before applying the under eye make up.... This trick works best with shadows and not so much with eyeliners specially gel liners. When using eye liner under the eye, it's best to keep that with the waterline!!!! I like to use L.A. Girl Pro Primer HD sticks  and it works like a charm !!!!That is it!!!  Remember to Live and be Great!!!!




Comments