Take care of those peepers!!!!

Hello again all!! We are here for yet another blog entry! I wanted to do a quick review on the eyeshadow primers that I use for all of my make up looks!! Once a upon a time when I didn't know any better... I didn't use primers for anything and honestly didn't understand their use, but know I HAVE FOUND THE LIGHT... And will not do a make up look without them!!!! 
Why is a eyeshadow primer important?
Eyeshadow primers, like all primers are used as a buffer. It is what smooths out the canvas you are about to work on. Primers evens out the surface and the completion of your lids making for easier application and a seamless finish. Primers also help with difficult shadow that are to shear not to mention it prevents creasing when you blink!!!

What primers do I use for my eyeshadow?
 
I use L.A.Girl HD Pro primer high definition eyeshadow primer in the color nude for almost all of my eye looks. I also have this primer in black for smoky eyes and white for more bolder looks.  This is one of the better primers that is affordable.  I have tried other drug store primers such as e.l.f. And hard candy but this is the best of drug store primers!! I never experience creasing or movement with my eye shadow with this primer. It last all day and it gives a pretty good even finish to the lid.  I purchase these primers from a website I found on YouTube called Ikatehouse. It is a beauty website that's sells all drugstore affordable beauty items. These primers can also be found in some drugstores such wal-mart or Walgreens. Tell me your favorite eye primers!!! I will leave Ikatehouse info down below and as always remember to live and be great!!!

www.shopikatehouse.squarespace.com
Ikatehousenow.com
Instagram: Ikatehouse 
Eye look: 
L.A. Girl primer in black and nude 
Coastal scents in the shade incognito for the lid, coconut husk and octoberfest in my transition  
Mac in the shade dark moon on top of incognito 
Gel Eyeliner:e.l.f. In the shade black 
Mascara: wet n wild max volume plus waterproof hydrofuge mascara


Comments