#BOMB -JUVIA'S PLACE

I AM SSSOOOOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT TODAY'S POST!!!! Ok, let me calm down... hello there everyone and today... It;s ...about..to go.....down!!! This post is all about a black owned makeup brand Juvia's Place, that is definitely busting on the scene with their INSANE eyes shadow palettes, especially after certain Youtubers such as NikkiTutorials featured in her monthly favorites video. (disclaimer: I am a HUGEEEEE fan of her and want to enourage you to check out her channel; NikkiTutorials video is below)

Juvia 's Place is a on-line black owned makeup company that has created three separate eye shadow palettes that have been dominating the beauty community.  The palette I wanted to highlight is the Nubian 2nd Edition palette (yellow). This palette is simply breathe taking!  the shadows are so soft and smooth in texture.  This palette is cruelty free with 4 mattes and 8 shimmery shades.  I placed my order on September 3, the order shipped on October 3 and I received my order on October 5.  the original price for this palette is $35.00, but the sale price is $30.00.  I also had a discount code (ALO) that knocked the price down to $27.00 so I payed a total of $32.75 including the shipping cost of $5.75.
starting from the top of my arm: Egypt, Kenya, Leyla, Nairobi, Morocco, Madagascar, Sheba, Yaa, Jezebel, Zuri, Cleopatra, Nefertiti

All of the pigments are super creamy and extra intensely pigmented.  The only shade that gives a little trouble is Zuri with fall out.  The transition from pan to skin is incredible, you will not loose product from one to the other, TRUST ME!  This is an everyday all in one palette that is beginner friendly.  This is a must have in any makeup lover's collection!  Don't forget to check out juviasplace.com for this and other beautiful palettes and remember in all that you do, live and be great!



























Comments