Powder Puff for the Powder!!!!

hey everyone !!!! we are here again for another great post!!!  As you should have read in one of my previous blog "What is THAT on your Face?" I talk about what type and brand of foundation i like to use when im putting on make up.  Today I want to highlight what brand of face powder i use to set my whole face.
First Thing First: What exactly is face powder and why do i need it?

It is a loose tinted powder that is used to set all the products you have just distributed all over your face in place so that nothing will move!  It is also used to mattify you face and eliminate any harsh contour or highlighting lines from your face.

What do i use:  I use the Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in the shade "deep".  The container holds a new wt. of 1 oz (28g) of product.  This product is only sold at in store for wal-mart so the price will vary.  I believe i paid any where between $6.67-$10.98 and I have had this product for almost a year and im not even half through it!!



I absolutely love this product! This product is great for deeper skin tones  with a seamless finish.  I enjoy this product because it is affordable, super blendable and falls in line with the rest of the stuff in my face effortlessly.  It does a great job of tying the rest of my face makeup together for one cohesive look!

Remember in everything that you do, live, love and be great!

Comments