SIT ON MY FACE!?!!!!

Hello my sweets!!  We are here again for another great post!  Did you look at the title and think to yourself WTF???!!!! Well i wanted to talk about what I put on your face..... as in which brushes I like to use on my face!!!! Get your thoughts out of there!!!!  Any who, I am somewhat of a brush hoarder so I have a pretty big collection, however, there are a few "holy grail" face brushes that I ALWAYYYYS use to apply my face makeup!  So here we go........

e.l.f. cosmetics powder brush - ($2.99) This brush is soooooo my lyfe!  I love this brush to apply my Black Opal Finishing Powder, it simply does wonders!  This powder brush applies the product evenly and blends everything smoothly.  It definitely is my most used face brush!
 This alt value should not be empty if you assign primary image
Real Techniques Blush Brush - ($8.82) This blush brush is everything!  The roundness of this blush brush picks up product really well.  It also distributes product evenly and amazingly across the cheek, and lets not talk about the soften of the brush..... I die!
 This alt value should not be empty if you assign primary imageThis alt value should not be empty if you assign primary image
Ecotools Deluxe Fan Brush - ($6.28) This is such a beautiful brush and is exactly what you need to for apply highlight to your face.  I am a lady that enjoys a good glow so i use Ecotools Fan brush to give me the right amount of highlight once i have used the other two brushes for powder and blush.  It is big enough to highlight your cheeks however it will not pick up too much product so you don;t fell like your wasting product.
 This alt value should not be empty if you assign primary image

All of these brushes are amazing, functional and AFFORDABLE!  You can also find all of these brushes at drugstores such as Wal-Mart!  So like always remember in anything that you do, live, love and be Great!

Comments