The BEST, AFFORDABLE eyeshadow Palettes!


HELLO out there!  It has definitely been a while since I have posted, being caught up with life and all !!  Nevertheless, we are here AGAIN for another great blog! I wanted to share with you guys a HUGE plug on affordable, pigmented eye shadow palettes.  If your anything like me, when it's time to do make-up, your not trying to pull out a number of different shadows.  I enjoy using palettes because of the "all in one" convenience.  Many times when I'm playing in make-up, its on the way somewhere and I honestly don't always have the time to look through my large collection of make-up.  But do not frat because I m about to put you on!!! Juvia's Place is a BLACK OWNED, on-line based store that offers affordable eye shadow palettes.  When I tell you these palettes offer the most AMAZING color pay off and color range then I've seen in some name brand palettes.  I have purchased about six or seven of their eye shadow and blush/highlight palettes and I don't hardly use anything else, especially when I travel.  I will say that a few of the palettes can be a little challenging when it comes to storing them, however given how reasonable the prices on these palettes are, I  definitely don't mind!


  
My favorite palette is the Nubian 2 eye shadow palette because of the stunning neutral colors within this palette.  These shadows are silky to the touch in addition to being easily blendable.  This brand makes it a point to create products that are chocolate/brown girl friendly, not to mention the beautiful packaging!  They offer brushes, blush palettes (which are divine), and lip kits in addition to the eye shadow.  I will leave the link to this site below! Until the next blog!


https://www.juviasplace.com/

Comments