Blushes that make me Blush

Ladies and gents I am FINALLY back from a inexcusable break !!!! Life took over and consumed my time from blogging and I do apologize 😞 do you forgive me??? Good lets move on.....

Being a black beauty of a darker complexion, i use to be afraid of the monster BLUSH... Until I found the light and learned that Blushes are our friends not our enemy!!!!  The trick to a beautiful blushed face is find the best complementing shade and THE AMOUNT!  Deeper tones should gravitate towards warmer shades while my fare face beauties should use more cooler shades.

Being the drugstore Queen of beauty here are a few blushes that truely make me blush....

1. Elf blush palette 
Elf blush palette. Cost $6.00

This is a warm tone Palette with three matte shades and one shimmer shade.  This is such a great year around wearable palette. The colors a are VERY pigmented and show up on the cheek flawlessly with a light hand. This palette awesome sauce!!!!

2. Milani Tea Rose
Milani powder blush Cost $5.49(at wal-mart, prices may very at different drug stores)

First let me say that I am  all the way here for Milani products, i.e. My poor baby looking the way it looks!!!!!!They have to be one of the best drugstores brands to date! Okay, that's out of the way.... Now, this blush is MY FAVORITE blush!!! It's blends on the cheek seamlessly and slays with any look in any season! This is definitely a versatile blush paired with a beautiful pink tinted highlight will having you glowing for the gods!!!!

3. NYX Love
NYX Musaic Blush Cost $7.99

This beauty is LYFE!!!! I found this in Ulta on said for $3.99 and had to pick up two!! The mixture of the five shades translate into a nice soft pinkish rose color on us chocolate girls!!! The shad may come out a little lighter on lighter complexions but either way this is fantastic year around blush!! Perfect for the fall!!! 

That's is it!!! Tell me your favorite powder blush !!! Remember to always Live and be Great!! Muah!!!!


Comments