What is THAT on your Face?

I
I'm wering Maybelline Fit me Dewy+Smooth Foundation
Hi there my lovies!!  we are back again for another awesome blog and we are talking about that MUG!! I am asked all of the time, "what is that you my face?"  or "what kind of foundation do you wear?"  Well I am here to tell you,  what I wear is a beautiful flawless foundation that will not make you creche at the price! My holy grail foundation is the Maybelline New York Fit Me-Dewy + Smooth Foundation.  I also use the Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation particularly in the summer months.
So let's break down the particulars.....

Both of the foundations can be found at:
 Wal-mart: retail for roughly $5.94 unless you catch the roll back sale of $4.97
  Target: retail $4.99
I'm wearing: Maybelline Fit Me Matte+poreless Foundation
The dewy and smooth formula is for normal to dry skin, however it can be used with oily skin like mine.  It is packed with SPF 18 and can give long lasting results with a little fine toning! The matte and poreless foundation is for normal to oily skin.  It eliminates the sight of your pores and dries matte with a long lasting finish!  Each bottle has 1fl oz of product so it will last for a while.  I am in the shade Mocha 360 which is there darkest shade, however this foundation comes in 24 beautiful shades, can we say OPTIONS, YESSS! 

I heart this foundation, specifically the dewy formula.  It gives me great coverage with an amazing natural finish.  Because it is a dewy foundation it is moisturizing and for me it will bring forth shine if I wear it to long, so I prime my face with NYX "Shine Killer" primer and it keeps me nice and shine free for hours!  The color match is impeccable considering my deep sexy tone and you simple cannot beat it for that price!!!  Now, I enjoy the matte formula however, i feel it does not give me the best foundation look as the dewy formula.  The matte formula is slightly lighter then my complexion and it is drying to skin the winter, but with a great moisturizer and complementing primer, it gives out a flawless matte look that would KILL!  So that is it, please check out both of these wonderful foundations in the links above and below and no matter what, remember to live and be great!!!

Comments