FENTY BEAUTY

Image result for fenty beautyGreetings to all!!  We are here again for another great blog!  Let's dish about FENTY!  As you should know, Rihanna released a cosmetic line last year.  The line includes, eye shadow palettes, lipsticks, highlight duos, eyelinear and FOUNDATION!  We are here to talk about that liquid gold, the Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation which retails for $34 on the on-line site and the Fenty site.  According to the official Fenty website, this foundation is a soft matte, long wearing foundation with buildable, medium to full coverage, in a boundary breaking 40 shades.  This foundation is suppose to be pore-diffused while taking care off a shine free finish and I must say it does live up to its description!  This foundation is phenomenal, from the color range to the coverage.  I am a full coverage kind of girl, which is what this foundation will give you while using a small amount. 
Image result for fenty beautyImage result for fenty beautyImage result for fenty beauty
Let's talk about how dark girl friendly this foundation is!  I mean, 40 SHADES, YASSSS!! Rihanna did not hold any punches making an cosmetic line that is inclusive of a variety of colors.  I have been wearing this foundation for the past 5-6 months and my skin NEVER gets oily, my foundation and powders do not move, I have to do minimum blotting, not to mention it looks flawless on my skin.  Pto Filt'r is cruelty with all healthy ingredients; I will leave a link to the ingredients below. 

The price if actually pretty responsible for the amount that you are receiving per bottle. 

Comments